6 окт. 2013 г.

There Will Be Blood

Revolution 2×2

& Rachel: Hey. How’re you feeling?
    Aaron: For a dead guy, okay. A little dehydrated. Hungry for brains.

& Aaron: It’s the nanotech that did this, right?
    Rachel: It’s the only logical explanation I can think of.
    Aaron: Right. The microscopic robots in the air magically resurrected me. That sounds totally logical.

& Aaron: It’s a scary story, so we need to keep it quiet here. Okay, you ready? So, once upon a time, in a city called New York, there lived four brave souls who called themselves “the Ghostbusters.” It all started in the New York public library...


& Neville: I’ll tell you this... They are wearing a mask. A star-spangled one. These are the people who dropped the nukes.
    — But why?
    Neville: Create a problem... Be the solution.

& Titus: No more power. No more computer. No police, no law, and I was born anew. It was a sign. God wants us to be free to do whatever we want. And all the boys in my care, some of them thousands of miles from home, they were free too. Many of them are still with me, free to do whatever they want, whenever they want to. No limits, no rules. How is that not a better world?
    Miles: Yeah. That whole Lord of the flies thing seems to be really working for you.

& Secretary Justine Allenford: And why should I trust you?
    Neville: You mean, besides me saving your life?
    Secretary Justine Allenford: After all, you were Monroe militia.
    Neville: I did what I had to do to survive. We all did. But I was born an American, and I would like, very much, to be one again.

& Gene: Holy hell.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Steeply brewed. Fireflies. Resurrection. Phlebotomy. Hallucinations. Arabic script. Mount of dead rats, yes. Big time conspiracy. Promptly, full house of riddles.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий