11 окт. 2013 г.

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Dexter 3×3

& Cody: What’s next?
    Dexter: Uh... Macaroni & Cheese. Mayonnaise.
    Rita: You do your grocery list alphabetically?
    Dexter: How else would you do it?

& Debra: What’s your name?
    — George Washington King.

& Debra: A baby? A motherfucking roly-poly, chubby-cheeked shit-machine? Are you kidding me?
    Dexter: Well, I’ve never heard it described in quite those words before, but yeah.

& Dexter: A full day of work, an evening of socializing, and now, finally, the calm, cool aloneness of my apartment...

& Miguel: Dexter, they wouldn’t understand. You know? They don’t know what it is to be a man, to be a son. All that fuckin’ pressure. You can grow up and be exactly the man your father molded you to be, and still...
    Dexter: Not be good enough!
    Miguel: Exactly!


& Rita: Who is he?
    Dexter: He’s no one to be concerned about. Because in a land of predators, a lion never fears the jackal.

& Yoga Instructor: And here we go into another warrior pose. Feel your hips open up. We are strong warriors. All of us.
    Dexter: This is absolutely, without a doubt, the worst moment of my life.
    Yoga Instructor: Now let’s go into a little freeform yoga. Just let yourself dance.
    Dexter: I was wrong. This is.

& Debra: Lucky break, huh? Seeing that flyer?
    Dexter: You make your own luck.

& Miguel: You’re a good man, Dexter Morgan. Potencial. You got a lot of potential in you. Sometimes I think that you are the only one who doesn’t know that.

& Dexter: Is it possible I’ve actually made a friend? Someone I can trust with my dark secrets? Or am I being foolish for even asking myself these questions?

& Anton: ♪ Puta, flaca, mala
                ♪ Puta, flaca, mala...
    Debra: He wrote this for me!
    Woman Dancing: You’re the puta mala flaca?
    Debra: Yeah, that’s me.
    Woman Dancing: She’s the skinny mean bitch!

& Dexter: Nobody hurts my children.

& Dexter: Just sending out my positive intentions to our baby.

& Dexter: So there it is. I’m going to be a father, and raise my child. It’s what any good man would do. After all... it’s a jungle out there.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий