22 окт. 2013 г.

Poison Pen

Elementary 2×4

& Sherlock: So did you learn anything, Watson?
    Watson: Yeah. That you fight dirty.
    Sherlock: I fight without mercy. A habit you should develop if you hope to defend yourself against bigger, stronger opponents. Which may occur, unless we limit ourselves to investigating crimes committed by small children or large house cats.

& Sherlock: Hurry along, Watson. Dead body awaits.

& Mistress Felicia: New client looking for light CP and a little OTK.
    Captain Gregson: Excuse me?
    Sherlock: CP, corporal punishment. OTK, over-the-knee spanking.

& Watson: ’Cause when your night ends with a dead guy in a gimp suit, why not start your morning with a live one holding a bullwhip?


& Peri: So your client’s statement is that she couldn’t have killed her husband because she was too busy planning to kill her husband?
    Sherlock: First time in my career someone’s alibi for murder has been that they were busy planning the same murder. If it weren’t so frustrating, it would be interesting.

& Sherlock: Nothing so mundane as love.

& Sherlock: Abigail, she gave me a gift. A view inside a mind capable of murder.
    Watson: So she was your first...
    Sherlock: Killer, yeah. Without intending to, she... she helped me understand who I was and... and what I might do with my life.

& Watson: There are five air vents in this room.
    Detective Bell: And the capital of Michigan is Lansing. You know you’re starting to sound like your partner.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий