7 окт. 2013 г.

Uh... Oh... Ah...

Homeland 3×2

& Quinn: So, how long have you worked here?
    Fara: Since the first.
    Quinn: Of the year?
    Fara: Of the month.
    Quinn: Eight days.

& Saul: So call the editor; get him to shut it down.

& Carrie: I'm not the one who got it wrong. I'm the only one who got it right!
Ω Uh-oh.

& Cop: Carrie Mathison, DC Metro. You need to come with us.
    Carrie: What, three of you? You think that's enough?

& Jessica: Dana thinks that she's... famous in a bad way.
    Dana: The word is "infamous."

& Carrie: I, um... I run every day, six miles. Sometimes more. Singing helps. Go figure. And, um, and I meditate. To stay calm.
    Dr. Harlan: Are you... calm?
    Carrie: Well, considering I'm chained to a gurney in a hospital gown, I'd say I'm beyond calm. I'm fucking Zen!


& Saul: And you know what else? While we're talking about an event that left 200 Americans dead on the ground, and what you're doing about it, which is apparently nothing... Forgive me. You wearing that thing on your head is one big "fuck you" to the people who would've been your coworkers, except they perished in a blast right out there. So if you need to wear it, if you really need to, which is your right, you better be the best analyst we've ever seen, and that means don't tell me there's nothing. Give me a plan. Give me a goddamn plan or don't say anything.
Ω Harsh.

& Dana: Leo is not crazy, and I am not crazy. And in case you're wondering, neither are you. Dad was crazy.

& Quinn: Any word from the bankers?
    Saul: Nothing. I did get calls from about 30 congressmen though.
    Quinn: Telling you to back off.
    Saul: Remind me I'm supposed to be catching terrorists, not bringing down the international banking system.

& Fara: So why did they suddenly decide to cooperate?
    Saul: I'm not sure we want to know.

& Saul: Carrie. I am so sorry.
    Carrie: Fuck... you, Saul.

--
Uh... Oh... Ah..., Quotes, Homeland, TV Show, Season 3, episode 2, Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison, Nicholas Brody, Morena Baccarin as Jessica Brody, Morgan Saylor as Dana Brody, Mandy Patinkin as Saul Berenson, Rupert Friend as Peter Quinn, F. Murray Abraham as Dar Adal, Nazanin Boniadi as Fara Sherazi


On the IMDb
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ Unexpected Quinn. From now on he's a conscience of the nation?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий