29 окт. 2013 г.

The Yoga Play

Homeland 3×5

& Mira: They’re gonna talk to him about the permanent job. Director of the CIA.
    Quinn: Better not screw it up.

& Saul: How do I look?
    Quinn: If I was a duck, I’d be worried.

& Quinn: Carrie would never in a million years...
    Saul: But she would. ’Cause that was the play.

& Quinn: What you put yourself through... it was fucking incredible.

& Chairman Lockhart: You ever hunted geese before?
    Saul: No, just spies and traitors. Thought we were hunting duck.
    Chairman Lockhart: Duck season’s long gone, Saul. Goose season’s almost over, too. This is our last chance to take down some big boys.

& Saul: Tell the President not to worry. Morale is good. We’re moving forward.


& Saul: I’ll do whatever it takes. But I won’t temper my views just to get your support for my confirmation as director.
    Chairman Lockhart: I’m afraid you’ve got this backwards, old friend. I’m the one getting nominated as director.
    Saul: What?
    Chairman Lockhart: The President’s putting my name up for confirmation tomorrow. So this really isn’t about tempering your views... it’s about changing them. If, that is, you want a job... in my CIA.

& Higgins: So would you please raise a glass with me to Andrew Lockhart, the man the President has chosen to be the next director of the CIA.

& Saul: Being a spy isn’t the same as sitting in a hide waiting for the enemy to come under your guns. You’re in the jungle, usually in the dark, with bad information and unreliable partners.

& Quinn: We lost her.
    Saul: But we know who’s got her. We’re back in business.
    Quinn: She’s on her own, Saul.
    Saul: She’s always been on her own.

& Mr. Zarin: Carrie Mathison. You’re in good shape. Must be all that yoga.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий