1 окт. 2013 г.

Finding Freebo

Dexter 3×2

& Masuka: Step away from the incense.
    Dexter: ???
    Masuka: This is America, buddy. Freedom of religion.
    Dexter: I didn’t realize you were a Buddhist, Vince. Japanese are traditionally Shinto.
    Masuka: Are we? Oh, whatever. I bought all this shit off my manicurist. Need all the luck I can get. Got a crucifix up there too.

& Dexter: Teegan... No, not a name I’d choose. Megan. Mary. Those are classics. Or, for a boy, Charles... or Philip. Or Richard. Or what’s so bad about... Dexter, Jr?

& Dexter: The pros and cons of responsibility... All right. Pros.
    Rita: Can’t we just talk?
    Dexter: Sometimes lists are easier for me... All right, pros. .... Kids are cute. .... Cons?
    Rita: Noise. Time. Money. Stretch marks. Saggy boobs. Less personal freedom.
    Dexter: Personal... freedom.


& Dexter: Night time!

& Rita: Having this child is a huge mistake. I’ve weighed out all the pros and cons, and all I’ve got are cons...
    Dexter: I’ve been thinking the same thing!
    Rita: ...I’m keeping it.

& Dexter: You seem uncertain. It’s uncomfortable, isn’t it? Just when you think you’ve answered all the questions, another one smacks you in the face. Life, life, life. Life is just like that. Which is why I prefer death.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий