28 окт. 2013 г.

Mrs Biggs 1×3

& Charmian: I thought it was just sex and it wouldn’t matter, but... I’ve been punished. I’m pregnant... I’m going to have to get rid of it. Unfortunately, that’s against the law.

& — One little sting, dear, and you can be on your way.

& Ronnie: Christ! No, love. No kissing yet. I’m in too much bloody pain. It hurts so much I almost topped myself. A good job I’m a coward.

& Ronnie: So, what do you think? They call it plastic surgery, God knows why. Do I look any different?
    Charmian: Honestly? You look like Fu Manchu. With a dead rat under your nose!


& Ronnie: Actually, Nickpops, your surname is King now. So is Twizzy’s.
    Charmian: What?
    Ronnie: We have to cut all links with the UK. Someone might possibly trace Furminger out here, so we have to break the line. As soon as we leave here, we’ll be Terry and Sharon King and their two little King boys. A family of ten-pound poms.

& Ronnie: See? I told you. The future’s... full...
    Charmian: Of possibilities.

& Charmian: Every time we think it’s behind us...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий