23 окт. 2013 г.

The Dinner

Hello Ladies 1×4

& Stuart: Why are we watching this?
    Wade: It was nominated for seven Oscars.
    Stuart: I don’t care. If one of these women doesn’t take her shirt off in the next five minutes, I’m switching it off.

& Stuart: I’m going to leave the price on so they know how much we’ve spent.
    Jessica: No, we’re not doing that again.
    Stuart: Yes, I spent 12.99 on it.


& Andy: So, ladies, what do you do for a living?
    Jessica: I am an actress.
    Andy: Ah.
    Amelia: I’m an actor.
    Andy: Ah.

& Stuart: Now, what is the “Vanities” section? ’Cause that sounds fascinating.
    Armand: I write profiles on up-and-coming actresses.
    Andy: He discovered Annie Hathaway when she was nobody. Rachel McAdams when she was nobody.
    Armand: Amy Adams when she was nobody.
    Jessica: Well, I’m a nobody. Can I be in it?

--
On the IMDb

Σ  Embarrassing and touching.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий