4 окт. 2013 г.

The Bling Ring

& Nicki: I’m a firm believer in Karma and I think this situation is a huge learning lesson for me... to grow and expand as a spiritual human being. I want to lead a huge charity organization. I want to lead a country one day for all I know.
Ω Eeriness.

& Laurie: So we are going to make vision boards... about people who are demonstrating good character... like Angelina Jolie. So, what qualities do you guys admire about Angelina Jolie?
    Sam: Her husband.

& Becca: Leopard and zebra?
    Sam: What?
    Marc: Yeah, you can’t have leopard and zebra. You gotta choose one.

& Sam: Does this look good?
    Nicki: Yeah, I mean, do you feel good in that?
    Sam: I want to be hot but not desperate.
    Nicki: Totally.


& Ricky: Tell you what. I’ll give you five grand for them.
    Marc: Aren’t they worth a lot more?
    Ricky: Not stolen ones.
    Marc: Okay. Sweet. Thanks.

& Kate from Vanity Fair: What’s your goal, or life plan, if you have one?
    Nicki: I do. I think it’s my journey... to push for peace and the health of the planet.
    Nicki’s Lawyer: Nicki’s expressed to me a lot of her humanitarianism.
    Nicki: It’s my main goal. I... want to be a leader... and do things that people really notice. That’s why I’m taking business- so that I can be a leader... and-and take a stand for people.

& Kate from Vanity Fair: And now you’re a star.
    Marc: Yeah... On my Facebook page recently... I had over 800 friend requests. I accepted them all. I mean, I didn’t even look at them. And then I noticed someone had created a fan page for me... It’s just kind of awkward that so many people are loving me... for... for something that’s so looked down on in society. If it had been, you know, something that were to benefit the community... or something like that, I’d love it. But it’s kind of showing America has this. This sick fascination with a Bonnie and Clyde kind of thing.

& Nicki: You know, anyway... you can follow everything about me and my journey... at NickiMooreForever.com.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Fools are lucky. The Darwin Awards goes to them undoubtedly.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий