14 окт. 2013 г.

The Raiders Minimization

The Big Bang Theory 7×4

& Amy: When you told me I was going to be “losing my virginity,” I didn’t think you meant showing me Raiders of the Lost Ark for the first time.
    Sheldon: My apologies. I chose my words poorly. I should have said you were about to have your world rocked on my couch.

& Sheldon: Raiders of the Lost Ark is the love child of Steven Spielberg and George Lucas, two of the most gifted filmmakers of our generation. I’ve watched it 36 times, except for the snake scene and the face-melting scene, which I can only watch when it’s still light out...

& Amy: All right. Indiana Jones plays no role in the outcome of the story. If he weren’t in the film, it would turn out exactly the same.
    Sheldon: Oh, I see your confusion. You don’t understand. Indiana Jones was the one in the hat with the whip.
    Amy: No, I do, and if he weren’t in the movie, the Nazis would have still found the ark, taken it to the island, opened it up and all died... just like they did. ........ Let me close that for ya.

& Leonard: Sheldon and Amy were having date night and they don’t need me there to make it awkward... They have each other for that.

& Penny: Check it out. The Disappointing Child by Beverly Hofstadter.
    Leonard: .... You bought my mom’s book?
    Penny: Yeah! It’s on the recommended reading list for my psychology (!!!) class.

& Leonard: Do whatever you want, just don’t talk to me about it.
    Penny: Not even the chapter on the breast-feeding crisis?
    Leonard: It was not a crisis. Apparently, I favored the left one, she got a little lopsided.
    Penny: Oh, my God, you still go left!


& Raj: Which celebrity would you say I look like the most?
    Howard: Halle Berry.

& Leonard: Why are you reading Pride and Prejudice?
    Sheldon: I’ll tell you why. Amy ruined Raiders of the Lost Ark for me, so now I’m trying to find something beloved to her and ruin that.

& Penny: You know, as a student of psychology who got a check-plus on her first homework assignment... I think, sometimes, it’s good to open up about these things.

& Leonard: Of course, who am I to argue with a check-plus student?.. Just warning you— I’m gonna go right. Don’t make a big deal out of it.

& Sheldon: It turns out Amy’s beloved Pride and Prejudice is a flawless masterpiece. He’s got too much pride, she’s got too much prejudice— it just works.

& Sheldon: I think she’s a fan of Garfield as well... Oh, darn it, now so am I!

& Amy: Hello, Sheldon. Is everything okay?
    Sheldon: Yes. Why?
    Amy: Well, the last time you made an unscheduled video-chat, there was a curly fry in your regular fries and you thought someone might be trying to slip you a mickey.
    Sheldon: April 13... a dark night, indeed.

& Bernadette: I’m gonna take a bath; you do the dishes.
    Howard: How about I take a bath with you and see what happens.
    Bernadette: Here’s what’s gonna happen: I’m gonna take a bath, and you’re gonna do the dishes.
    Howard: That’s it? No compassion?
    Bernadette: Aw, poor Howie... We good? I’m gonna take a bath.

& Amy: I’m sorry.
    Sheldon: Thank you.
    Amy: Do you feel better?
    Sheldon: Yes. But not as good as I’m going to when I tell you that your precious Garfield has no reason to hate Mondays. He’s a cat. He doesn’t have a job.

& Penny: Bernadette told me everything. Now you don’t get the left or the right.

& Raj: In the last two hours, 162 women have read our profiles. How many of them have sent us messages?
    Stuart: Combined?
    Raj: Yes.
    Stuart: Zero.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий