30 окт. 2013 г.

The Lone Ranger

& Tonto: Kemosabe?
    Will: Who? Me?
    Tonto: You bring horses?

& Tonto: Never take off mask.

& Will: You’re saying you’re Tonto? The Tonto?
    Tonto: There is another?
    Will: But the Lone Ranger and Tonto were good guys! I mean, they didn’t rob banks... Did they?
    Tonto: Come a time, kemosabe... when good man must wear mask.

& Dan: What’s your crime, boy?
    Tonto: Indian.

& John Reid: Actually, I think I saved your life. So, we’re even. Ow! What the hell was that for?
    Tonto: Bird angry.

& John Reid: All right, but if we ride together, it’s to bring these men to justice in a court of law. Is that understood?
    Tonto: ... Justice is what I seek, kemosabe.

& John Reid: Where did you get that?
    Tonto: Make trade.
    John Reid: With a dead man?
    Tonto: Hard bargain.

& Tonto: Nature is indeed out of balance.


& Tonto: Great shot!
    John Reid: That was supposed to be a warning shot.
    Tonto: In that case, not so good.

& John Reid: “Kemosa...” Why do you keep calling me that? What’s that mean?
    Tonto: “Wrong brother.”
    John Reid: Right.

& John Reid: The United States Army. Finally someone who will listen to reason.

& Tonto: Could be worse.
    John Reid: Worse? How could this be worse?
    Tonto: Could develop an itch on your nose.
    John Reid: .... I’m not talking to you any more.

& Tonto: Justice is what a man must take for himself.

& John Reid: I’m not a savage.
    Tonto: You are not a man.

& Tonto: Now... must to jump!
    John Reid: Left or right?
    Tonto: Yes!

& John Reid: If men like him represent the law, I’d rather be an outlaw.
    Tonto: That is why you wear the mask.

& John Reid: Look, I was thinking, if we’re gonna be outlaws, I’m gonna need a better name. I was thinking, “The Mask of Justice.”
    Tonto: No.
    John Reid: What about, “The Lone Rider of...”
    Tonto: No.
    John Reid: Do you know what “Tonto” means in Spanish?

& Will: So, the windigo. Nature out of balance. The masked man. It’s just a story, right? I mean, I know he’s not real... Was he?
    Tonto: Up to you, kemosabe.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Wish it would be shorter...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий