9 окт. 2013 г.

The Hangover Part III

& Alan: My name’s Alan and I bought a giraffe!
Ω Intense # 1.

& Alan: I can’t believe my daddy is dead. I can think of so many people I would rather have died first. Like my mother.

& Phil: What the fuck is wrong with those chickens?
    Mr. Chow: They’re angry. All I feed them is cocaine. And chicken.

& Phil: All good?
    Mr. Chow: Easy peasy.
    Stu: You have no idea.

& Alan: Nothing worse than losing your phone.
    Stu: You just saw a man get murdered. Your brother-in-law is kidnapped. You sure there’s nothing worse?
    Alan: You don’t get it, Stu. You just don’t get it, do you? I have over 60 apps on that phone. What if I lost my phone? Do you have any idea how much time and man-hours it would take... to re-download those apps?
    Stu: You are right. I had not thought of that. Thank you.
    Alan: Oh, God, it’s not always about you, Stu!

& Phil: I got an idea. But you’re not gonna like it.


& Alan: Hey, Phil?
    Phil: Yeah?
    Alan: Don’t die.

& Mr. Chow: Nothing hurts Chow. I am invisible!
    Phil: It’s “invincible,” and you’re not. You’re just out of your fucking mind.

& Stu: This is so much harder than you realize, Phil. I’m just a dentist!
    Phil: No, Stu, you’re a fucking doctor. Now go get him.

& Mr. Chow: Ha-ha-ha. We’re gonna die finally.

& Mr. Chow: I can’t feel my nuts. Would you rub them and make sure they okay?

& Phil: What are you gonna do with Chow?
    Marshall: I just wanna talk to him. Move. ...
    Phil: What the fuck?!
    Marshall: End of conversation.

& Mr. Chow: Quick! Before Stu smells it. ... Oh, please... Like a squirrel doesn’t want a nut... It funny because he’s Jewish! ... Don’t you get it? ... Goddamn it!

& Phil: What the fuck?
Ω Intense # 2. That’s all intenses. Pity.

& Phil: Stu, don’t freak out, but you need to look down...

& Mr. Chow: We had a sick night, bitches. Heh-heh-heh.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Σ Rather weak and disappointing. Where’s all the drive?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий