24 окт. 2013 г.

One Riot, One Ranger

Revolution 2×5

& Monroe: Well... God bless America.

& Miles: So, how well did we bury Ken?
    Rachel: I scrubbed the blood, wiped down the scene. I think I covered it... What?
    Miles: You’re a complicated woman.
    Rachel: Yeah.

& Miles: Hey, everybody... can we... dial back the crazy just a little bit?

& Rachel: You know that guy, Miles?
    Miles: Back when Texas and the Monroe Republic were squabbling, I sort of tried to kill him.
    Rachel: Oh... good.
    Miles: Hopefully he’s over it by now ’cause he’s our best shot.
    Rachel: At what?
    Miles: Starting a war with the Patriots.

& Neville: I’m... glad to have your trust.
    Justine Allenford: You don’t have my trust. You have my orders.

& Franklin Fry: Miles? What the hell are you doing here?
    Miles: It would help if you called me “Stu Redman.”
    Franklin Fry: Bastard.
    Miles: “Redman.”


& Miles: They’re invading. They’re sure as hell not gonna stop at your doorstep. But Texas is an 800-pound gorilla... in a stetson.

& Miles: Well, you picked a hell of a time to come back.
    Charlie: Pretty sure we’re in some real trouble.
    Miles: What? You kidding?
    Charlie: That’s why I came back. To save your asses.

& Cynthia: So you want to be a teacher?
    Aaron: Not really. But, I mean, I don’t know. I did it before...
    Cynthia: What are your qualifications?
    Aaron: Four degrees. Two doctorates from MIT.
    Cynthia: You are... insanely qualified.
    Aaron: That’s true.
Ω It’s great to have a good writers.

& Aaron: Please. I need a job. I need this job.
    Cynthia: .... Do you think you could learn to smile?

& Charlie: Okay, so now you need to promise me to not, you know, explode or go crazy.
    Miles: Wait, huh? No. That’s never a good...
    Monroe: Miles.

& Rachel: I know you’re upset.
    Aaron: Upset? “Upset” doesn’t touch it.

& Charlie: What do we do?
    Monroe: You remember South Bend?
    Miles: Yeah, that’ll work.
    Charlie: What? You guys are just saying cities!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий