21 окт. 2013 г.

Patriot Games

Revolution 2×4

& Miles: Rachel, this is Ed Truman, with the U.S. government.
    Rachel: I’m sorry, what U.S. government?
    Ed Truman: Up from Cuba.
Ω Hu-ho.

& Miles: And, Rachel... They’re calling themselves “Patriots.”
    Rachel: That word? They used that word?

& Miles: No, you’re not crazy. You do need to take a breath, though.


& Monroe: Don’t worry. I was a complete gentleman the whole time.

& Charlie: Well, this whole “poor wounded Monroe” thing, I mean, it’s pathetic. You’re a sociopath. You say what you need to get what you want. Behind the mask, you’re cold and empty... and a killer. That’s all.

& Rachel: What’s going on?
    Ken: I’m a Patriot, Rachel. I’m a Patriot.

& Rachel: They just burst into flames?
Miles: I can’t keep talking about it.
Ω Aaron’s superhero? Nice.

& Rachel: So what do we do?
    Miles: Well, this is an occupation. Every good occupation deserves a resistance.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий