1 июл. 2013 г.

Shrink Wrap

Dexter 1×8

& Dexter: What are we looking at here?
    Angel: I’m thinking two circus clowns dancing. You?
    Dexter: No, it looks like a lobster. See the claws?
    Angel: Why do bloodstains always look like crustaceans to you?
    Dexter: I like seafood.
    Angel: Rorschach would say you have a hard time relating to others.

& Dr. Meridian: To some people, death makes perfect sense. Life... That’s the puzzle,

& Dr. Meridian: Let me ask you something, Sean. Have you ever been close to anybody?
    Dexter: My foster father. He’s the only one who ever really knew me.

& Neil Perry: Are you suggesting that I’m a liar?
    LaGuerta: Just covering my bases, Neil. We both want the same thing.
    Neil Perry: 10 minutes alone with Angelina?


& Dexter: How can I change that?
    Dr. Meridian: Well, for starters, you accept the fact that we all have a big, bad wolf hiding inside of us, a darkness we don’t want anyone else to see.
    Dexter: Do you?
    Dr. Meridian: Of course I do.
    Dexter: Really? And how do you deal with your wolf?
    Dr. Meridian: Well, first of all, I accepted that it was there. I made friends with it. And now I just let it out for a big meal once in a while.

& Dexter: Can we get back to the sex thing?
    Dr. Meridian: This is all about sex. The reason you avoid sexual intimacy is because you don’t want to surrender control. {...} Intimacy... Really letting go face-to-face... There’s nothing more difficult than that. The minute you start to accept who you are, you just might feel free enough to share that intimacy together.

& Dexter: I didn’t freak you out?
    Rita: Why would you think that? Dexter, there’s nothing you could ever do that would scare me away.

& Dexter: I’m gonna tell you something that I’ve never told anyone before.
    Dr. Meridian: Okay.
    Dexter: I’m a serial killer.

& Dexter: I have to confess, I’m a little conflicted. You’ve helped me make a major self-discovery. The fact that I’m a killer... that’s something I can’t control. You helped me to accept what I really am. I’m grateful for that. But... I was raised with a certain set of principles. I’m sorry, doc. Actions have consequences, and this is yours. I’m gonna have to let you go.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий