30 июл. 2013 г.

Waiting to Exhale

Dexter 2×2

& Dexter: I will not kill my sister... I will not kill my sister... I will not kill my sister...

& Rita: No! Calm is what I was 35 minutes ago. Pissed is what I am now.

& Dexter: Hypothetical: you’re the Bay Harbor Butcher. How do you make sure disposed body stays disposed?
    Masuka: Tons of options: Everglades, alligators... pig farms, sulfuric acid, wood chipper, incinerator. Hell! Even meat pies. The mind boggles.
    Dexter: Don’t all those run the risk of contact with the outside world?
    Masuka: You got a better idea?


& Debra: What fucking asshole left this here?!
    Special Agent Frank Lundy: It’s Special Agent Fucking Asshole.

& Dexter: If I believed in God, if I believed in sin, this is the place where I’d be sucked straight to hell... If I believed in hell.

& Dexter: You’re still here.
    Brian: I never left.
    Dexter: Yeah, you did. I killed you.
    Brian: You just took my life.

& Little Chino: Why do you care about these people?
    Dexter: Actually... I don’t.
    Little Chino: Why are you doing this to me?
    Dexter: I’m not so much doing this to you as I’m doing it for me.

& Rita: Are you an addict?
Ω Tough question.

& Dexter: If the eyes were a window to the soul, then grief is the door... As long as it’s closed, it’s the barrier between knowing and not knowing. Walk away from it and it stays closed forever. But open it, and walk through it, and pain becomes truth.

& Dexter: Rest in peace... I am.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий