5 июл. 2013 г.

Sincerity

Wilfred 3×4

Sincerity, even if it speaks with
a stutter, will sound eloquent
when inspired.”

Eiji Yoshikawa

& Wilfred: What is happening to this park? It’s being overrun by... dog weirdos.
    Ryan: Dog weirdos?
    Wilfred: People who treat their dogs like cute, amusing, four-legged little children. We’re descendents of the wolf, for Christ’s sake!

& Ryan: There’s nothing wrong with embellishing a little when you’re talking to a pretty girl.
    Wilfred: Yeah, I used to play it like that. I used to tell chicks lies about myself just to get laid. One night, I’d be a pilot; the next, a doctor. But these women weren’t having sex with a pilot or a doctor. They were having sex with a lie. And more sick and depraved than that?.. They were having sex with a dog. But I learnt my lesson.

& Ryan: Wilfred, pay attention!
    Wilfred: Paying attention is for narcs and dweebazoids.


& Kim: Look, a lot of people don’t understand how much attention dogs really need. I mean, they’re like little four-legged children.
    Ryan: I say exactly the same thing. Except I say they’re like little people with four legs.
    Kim: Well, I think “little children” is probably more accurate. “Little people” sort of implies dwarves or midgets.
    Ryan: Right. They’re not like midgets.

& Wilfred: That is not what I was thinking! I was thinking how ironic it is that Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves, yet he himself was a slave to a weird beard style!

& Ryan: Wilfred...! What are you doing, boy?
    Wilfred: Just doing what all freaks do, at some point: sewing the seeds of chaos and anarchy.

& Wilfred: See you at the party on the weekend, digger. ... I said “digger.” With a “D.” No, no, uh, because you’re a dog and you like to dig. Digger. No, I-I d... I think you missed... Yep. I’ll sh... I’ll shut up.

& Wilfred: Wait, so... and the ship just sank to the bottom of the... deep blue sea?
    Ryan: Yep.
    Wilfred: They didn’t see the iceberg?
    Ryan: Nope.
    Wilfred: And they didn’t smell the iceberg?
    Ryan: Nope.
    Wilfred: They didn’t hear the iceberg?
    Ryan: Nope.
    Wilfred: Idiots.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий