3 июл. 2013 г.

Mia & David

Dates 1×1

& David: She’s half an hour late... She’s fucking blown me off.
    Monica: Out. She’s blown you out, David. Learn to talk.

& Monica: What’s her name?
    David: Celeste.
    Monica: That’s not good. Who the fuck is called Celeste?

& Mia: Just don’t wear the tie with the jeans. It makes you look like a Belgian.

& Mia: When you’re drunk, everything looks like a Porsche. Even a lorry.


& Mia: You drive lorries, you’re looking for love. I like to fuck, I’m... looking for love.

& David: Just... Just tell me something that’s meaningful, something... Not clever shit or... Just something. Something that matters. Come on, something.

& David: See, I think you are too clever for the world and it’s hard being this beautiful and one step ahead of everyone all the time. I think it wears you out. Because most people, but men especially, we kind of lie to you and you can see straight through it. It’s just a bit shit that you don’t let people see who you really are.

& David: Fucking nightmare.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий