5 июл. 2013 г.

Luther 3×1

Ω Finally!
Massive Attack — Paradise Circus

& Luther: You all right?
    Ripley: I think he’s pushed some bone into my brain.
    Luther: Excellent.

& Luther: It’s a bit of a Siouxsie And The Banshees thing going on here.
    Ripley: Who and the what?
    Luther: ’80s. Post-punk.
    Ripley: Oh. Goths.
    Luther: Post-punk.

& Schenk: Can you handle both?


& Gray: Detective Sergeant Ripley.
Ripley: Detective Chief Inspector Gray.
Gray: Just “Ma’am” will do.
Ripley: How’s life in the Judas Division, Ma’am?

& Stark: I want to know exactly how he handles that investigation. And I mean every move by move, breath by breath. If he breaks the law... I want his head on a stick.

& Ripley: I’m going as fast as I can.
Luther: Did I say anything?
Ripley: You were thinking it.

& Mary: I’ve been looking up your name. Do you know what it means?
Luther: Tired and grumpy?
Mary: No. Erm, well, it’s derived from the German, liut, meaning “people”, and heri, meaning “army”. So it means “people’s army.”

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий