14 июл. 2013 г.

Stephen & Mia

Dates 1×7

& Stephen: Er, seeking strategic partnership. There’s a real shortage of those in Scotland.
    Heidi: How do you usually go about that?
    Stephen: Adventurously.

& Stephen: ...I see.
    Heidi: You do?
    Stephen: I’m just, just listening.
    Heidi: You’re pretty good at it.
    Stephen: Well, it’s in a rather tightly focused group of things I’m actually competent at.


& Heidi: We’ll probably never see each other again after all.
    Stephen: What happens in London, stays in London.
    Heidi: Er, nothing’s gonna happen.

& Stephen: I’m 40 years old. It smells of disappointment. Not for me, other people. But, erm, hey, I can still entertain.

& Heidi: You’d screw me... if you thought I’d let you, but you’re enough of a gentleman not to push it.
    Stephen: Correct. Reluctantly.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий