24 июл. 2013 г.

Luther 3×4

& Stark: So what is it... with John Luther and the people he loves?

& Schenk: John, I don’t know what to say. I don’t have the words.
Ω So do we.

& Gray: John Luther, you’re under arrest for the murder of Detective Sergeant Justin Ripley and the attempted murder of Mary Day.
Ω What? WTFFF?!?! Phhh. So cheap & stupid. The whole meaning is sacrificed in the plot favor.

& Alice: Wotcher.
Ω Alice!!

& Alice: If you’re going to go on the run you’re going to have to, er, lose the coat.
    Luther: It’s my lucky coat.
    Alice: Lucky?! Right. Well, I would take it back to the shop, if I was you. Get your money back. It’s obviously defective.

& Alice: You assert this fabulous moral conscience, John. This adherence to unwritten law. Yet, time and again, it devastates the people you claim to hold dear, but you don’t stop. It seems to me your conscience has killed more people than I have.

& Alice: Some little girls grow up wanting ponies. I always wanted to be a widow.

& Alice: In principle, I pity her. She’s not what you want. She’s what you want to want.
    Luther: What is it I want exactly?
    Alice: We’re not talking about that.

& Alice: So what’s the plan, Stan?


& Luther: First step. You’re Thomas Marwood. You want to kill the man that killed your wife. But Milan Knizac is in prison. So how would you do it?
    Alice: With leverage. Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and... I can move the world.

& Alice: I’m as guilty as sin. Name it, I’ve done it. But... John’s as innocent as I am culpable. So I suppose the question I’m here to ask is which matters more? Punishing my guilt?.. Or proving John’s innocence?

& Luther: Alice, Mary and I...
    Alice: Oh, do be serious. You’ll be bored silly by the end of the week.
    Luther: You and I are...
    Alice: What?
    Luther: Well...

& Mary: What’s that?
    Alice: Proof you shouldn’t need of the kind of man John Luther actually is. When Stark and the lesbian get back, you show them this. Oh, and if you ever betray him like this again... I’ll kill you and eat you. How does that sound?

& Alice: So I’ve got bullets, but no gun. That’s quite Zen.

& Marwood: It’s ugly, isn’t it? Being impotent. Being degraded by a violent man that you’ll never get to punish.

& Alice: Sorry, couldn’t resist.

& Alice: You really do need to lose the coat.
Ω That’s it. No more Luther. :^\

& Alice: So... now what?
Ω It'll be a completely different story.
--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий