12 июл. 2013 г.

Luther 3×2

& Mary: I can’t remember the last time I did this. Just stayed up all night talking.
    Luther: I mainly stay up all night shouting.

& Luther: The thing about love is that it brings out the best in you, but it can also bring out the worst. All your fears, rage, self-doubt. Don’t mess around with it. It’ll blow up in your face.

& Benny: What am I looking for exactly?
    Luther: Well, whenever you get that feeling that you know something’s quit not right, but you’re not sure what it is, look for that.

& Stark: “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself. And you are the easiest person to fool... Richard Feynman.” Meep! Meep!


& William Carney: If you can’t get steak, you have to settle for hamburger. Never quite as satisfying, though. Less tender cuts of meat.

& Luther: Well, go on... Say something.
    Paul: .... Argh!

& Gray: What are you doing, John?
    Luther: It’s DCI Luther, actually.

& Luther: You can continue if you want. Chase me down. But if you take me down... I’ll take you down even faster and even harder.
Ω So f%ck’d up. Pity.

& Mary: I’m not a game player.
    Luther: Good. Cos neither am I.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий