17 июл. 2013 г.

Luther 3×3

& Mary: You’ve erm, still got love in your voice.
    Luther: Well, you don’t stop loving someone, do you?.. Is that a problem?
    Mary: It’s um, it’s the opposite of a problem.

& Ripley: Nice to meet you Mary, briefly.

& Luther: So what’s up with the website?.. Can’t we just pull it down or trace it to the source or whatever you do with websites?
    Schenk: Apparently not. It’s being hosted from Uzbekistan. Or Kazakhstan. One of the Stans, anyway.

& Luther: Justin, I think it’s time you moved on, mate. I mean, you should be doing my job. Having little Ripleys of your own.

& Ripley: Caitlin dies, he’s depressed, spends a bit of time in hospital. Then, all of a sudden — boom! He’s energized. Joins a gun club. Takes lessons in Krav Maga. Urban survival courses. It’s like he’s in training for the zombie apocalypse.

& Luther: You need to keep away from Mary. She’s off limits.
    Stark: But what’s the point of knowing your weak spot if I don’t get a chance to... poke it a bit?

& Stark: You know your problem? You’ve spent your life thinking you’re the whirlwind. Well, you’re not. Because I’m the whirlwind, John. I’m the whirlwind.

& Tom Marwood: Two days. Give me two days, that’s all I need.
    Luther: For what?
    Marwood: To make things better.
    Luther: You know I can’t do that, Tom.
    Marwood: Yes you can... if you chose to.


& Ripley: So what is this, like a Derren Brown thing?
    Gray: ???
    Ripley: Mind reader. Mentalist. Reads minds.

& Ripley: Do you want to talk about this properly?
    Gray: That’s why I’m here.
    Ripley: No, I mean, properly. As actual human beings. A drink or something?

& Luther: This got my numbers on it?
    Ripley: All six of them, yeah.
    Luther: Who needs more than six numbers?

& Ripley: I had a visitor. Erin Grey.
    Luther: Oh, yeah? She have problems parking her broomstick?

& Ripley: Bit of a tabloid nightmare. Went on to self-publish poems and essays about “inter-generational love.” Sees himself as a champion of freedom, ungoverned by religion or law.
    Luther: Yeah, I’ve heard that one before. Lack of conscience dressed up as philosophy.

& Schenk: Do you understand social networking?
    Luther: No.
    Schenk: Good. Then, I’m not alone.

& Luther: There’s nothing more potent than private pain made public.

Ω Why in the chest, for someone’s sake?! Is not it could be a leg? Yo. One way or another Justin’s gone. Damn.
Robert Plant — Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down


--
On the IMDb

Σ Moment o’ light: Alice’s returning!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий