4 июл. 2013 г.

Suspicion

Wilfred 3×3

"Suspicion is a heavy armor
and with its weight it impedes
more than it protects."

Robert Burns

& Ryan: Wow, Joffrey sure is getting big.
    Kristen: Big or fat? I say fat, but Michael says big. Either way, it’s a problem.

& Wilfred: Maybe we’re wasting our time. I mean, maybe Kristen has found a perfect guy. He’s tall, good-looking, smart, has the fresh scent of a woman’s nether regions, he’s got GPS...

& Ryan: “Responsible Insurance”?.. This is so weird.


& Wilfred: I think we have all the evidence we need. I say we go back to Gennaro’s, maybe split an appetizer, definitely try the cannelloni with walnuts and fried sage... it’s all anyone’s talking about on Yelp... then stab Michael’s face three or four dozen times.

& Gloria: Now... who am I speaking to?
    Wilfred: No real names! Say Shabazzleford.
    Ryan: Sha... Dave.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий