3 июл. 2013 г.

Comfort

Wilfred 3×2

"Cure sometimes,
treat often,
comfort always."

Hippocrates

& Wilfred: Thinking about Amanda again?
    Ryan: God, I wish everyone would stop asking about Amanda. I’m totally fine, okay?
    Wilfred: Ryan, every dog has this one itchy spot on his back, just above the tail. And try as he may, he can never scratch it himself. I mean, sure, he can try to rub it up against a tree or up against the underside of a couch, but it’s never as comforting as the fingernails of a good friend.

& Ryan: Wilfred, when people die... really die... then they’re dead. That’s it. They-they don’t get to come back.
    Wilfred: Wait. So, my grandmother, my-my parents... they’re not coming back?.. Holy shit! Marley and Me is a really sad movie. God, why was I laughing the whole time?

& Wilfred: Sorry, I just have so many questions about this death thing... You said earlier that when someone dies, they don’t come back. Where do they go?


& Ryan: Wait. This whole religious thing is just an act because you hate the fact that I’m hanging out with the mailman.
    Wilfred: I don’t hate mailmen. I love all God’s creatures, even certain Jews.

& Jenna: We can’t help who we fall in love with. And we can’t help everyone we fall in love with.

& Wilfred: They don’t make ’em like that anymore.
    Ryan: They sure don’t.
    Wilfred: We’re both talking about her sneakers, right?
    Ryan: What?
    Wilfred: Vintage Tretorn tennis sneakers. They don’t make ’em like that anymore.
    Ryan: Yeah, totally.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий