31 июл. 2013 г.

Europa Report

& James: Have a look at this... The view. Kind of ironic, really. So little space in here and so much space out there.

& Rosa: Mission control, can you hear me? Andrei is in the shower right now, so I want to take this opportunity to tell you that your shower system is totally inadequate. And I don’t buy your theories about the body adjusting to the new hygiene regime.
    James: You know what I can’t adjust to? The drinking of the distilled urine.
    Rosa: Oh! James!
    James: I’m just saying... you’re worried about my smell and you’re drinking my urine?

& James: You know what I think they’re really pissed off about? You guys only gave them four outfits. So sometimes they wake up in the morning, they find out they’re wearing the same thing the entire day. They get totally pissed off. And the shoes... You gave them two pairs of shoes. For women... I’m just saying.


& Dr. Katya: I think we’re seeing some tectonic plates here. The sulfur concentration is showing that the thermal vents are closer than expected.
    Dr. Luxembourg: Creepy.
    Dr. Katya: That’s your scientific assessment, is it?
    Dr. Luxembourg: Yep.
    Dr. Katya: “Creepy”?

& Dr. Katya: Compared to the breadth of knowledge yet to be known, what does your life actually matter?

& Dr. Katya: It’s so... I don’t know what the word is.
    Dr. Luxembourg: Creepy?
    Dr. Katya: I was going to go with “cosmically outstanding.”

& Rosa: Compared to the breadth of knowledge yet to be known, what does your life actually matter?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий