21 июл. 2013 г.

The Dead and the Dying

Spartacus: War of the Damned

Season 3 Episode 9

& Gannicus: Was his end as he had always dreamed? In glorious battle?
    Naevia: In battle, yes. Though robbed of glory.

& Tiberius: I shall stand as my father, unforgiving in command.
    Crassus: ... Was it so short a span, when he stood uncertain boy?
    Caesar: Such days have faded from memory. He stands a man now. And I wish for him all that he deserves.

& Naevia: If Crassus had fallen that night, then Crixus would yet be of this world.
    Kore: I am moved by your loss. Yet I cannot be held for it.
    Naevia: We are all held for our actions. The choices we make. The things that we do. And those that we should have.

& Kore: We cannot reverse the sun. Nor relive days past.
    Naevia: No. We can but brace against uncertain future. And when moment presents, balance scale against those who have most deeply wounded heart.

& Tiberius: Honored Pompey. My father sends regret that he could not...
    Spartacus: The regret is mine. I had hoped to embrace the Imperator himself. Yet fate delivers mere shadow of the name Crassus.

& Naevia: Games?
    Spartacus: To honor the fallen. And give comfort to those left in death’s wake.

& Spartacus: The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present, and strike all else from concern.


& Sibyl: I have never laid eyes upon the games.
    Gannicus: They are but dim reflection of their glory...
    Sibyl: You speak as if heart yearns for such days.
    Gannicus: To return to shackle and lash, no. To stand upon the sands again... To know a clear purpose of who you are and what must be done... That is a thing that calls to all of my kind.

Ω Impressive fight.

& Spartacus: Gannicus! Take position!
    Gannicus: Two Romans seem to deliver no contest! Send three, so that I may deliver proper tribute!

& Laeta: Gannicus seeks to best you?
    Spartacus: Gladiators seek to best all. It is the only way to survive in the arena.

& Caesar: You mad bitch! Do you know what you have done?!
    Kore: I have balanced fucking scale.

& Kore: Marcus...
    Crassus: From this day forth... you shall address me as Dominus.

& Spartacus: All those who are able shall make final stand against Rome. And this I promise you. We will live free... or join our brothers in death!

--
On the IMDb

Σ Shall final countdown begin.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий