1 июл. 2013 г.

Search and Recovery

Falling Skies 3×5

& Pope: Listen, if there’s one thing I know, it’s how to hide from the authorities, all right?

& Pope: You are the King of chaos, Mason. Do you know that? It follows you. Don’t try to explain it. Just own it... You still owe me an airplane.

& Tom: How could you survive this long without knowing how to make a fire?

& Pope: I just got this image of young Tommy Mason out there in the wilderness with his old man. Huh? “Behold, my son, the miracle of fire.”
    Tom: I just got an image... Of a young Johnny Pope sitting on his ass making wisecracks while the other kids played.

& Pope: No, no, no. I saw that movie. No way.


& Pope: Let’s finish it. Let’s finish it!
    Tom: It’s finished. You win.

& Tom: Oh, man, it must be nice to be John Pope, to live life with no responsibility, no accountability, no sense of obligation, no sense of duty, no sense of honor, and no sense of remorse! That must be nice!.. You’re a fake! You’re a phony! You are... a coward.

& Pope: There’s only one thing on this planet I can’t stand more than you, Mason... That’s Skitters.

& Guard: It’s the President. It’s President Mason! What happened, sir?
    Pope: We ran out of gas.

& Pope: Look, I just think we should get our stories straight.
    Tom: What story would that be?
    Pope: You saved my ass. I saved yours. I’d say that makes us even.
    Tom: Well, you know what they say about a tie. It’s like kissing your sister.

& Tom: Hey, Pope...
    Pope: Next basket wins.

--
On the IMDb

Σ To stand between Tom & Pope dedicated.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий