27 июл. 2013 г.

Mad Dogs 1×1

& Bax: I’m recording this for my daughters, Emma and Lindsay. People are going to be saying... But no matter what this looks like, you need to know... I didn’t do anything bad. I didn’t do anything wrong. And I love you both very much.

& Wood: Amy. I’ve never lied to you. Sometimes shit just happens.

& Quinn: Be true to yourself. That’s all I’ve got to say.

& Alvo: Yeah, I’d love to help you, but I’m, erm... I’m out of the business, aren’t I? ... No. Retirado. ... Ci, ci. Terminado.

& Alvo: It was a present.
    Quinn: Blimey, who buys you presents like that?
    Alvo: Someone who cares very deeply about me. Me. From me to me. The watch, the villa, the ride all came from my sweat, my toil.

& Alvo: Money can’t buy real friends, Bax. Buys you detractors. Insincerity.

& Quinn: Alright, 50 quid... says that none of you lot can go the next 24 hours without using your phone.

& Alvo: Well, don’t worry. One thing I’m not short of is balls.

Ω Too many insects, yes?

& Bax: It’s embarrassing isn’t it, really? Everybody else in the world speaks two languages except us.
    Quinn: I suppose, historically speaking, it was always going to be easier for us to colonise them. Rather that than learn another bloody language, hey? Drive on the left-hand side, this is a train, this is a cricket ball. Now speak ruddy English.

& Bax: See your kids much?
    Quinn: Erm... They’re at that age when having any kind of conversation with me is sort of just awkward. There’s nothing I can do or say that doesn’t make them look like they’re annoyed or embarrassed.

& Wood: So are we all, like... middle-aged now, then? How did that happen?
    Quinn: It’s like... One minute, you’re looking forward to everything. And the next minute, you’re looking over your shoulder... And you go from thinking you’re gonna live forever... to thinking you’ve got a brain tumour every time you got a headache.

& Wood: Bax, you want one?
    Bax: Yeah. I’ll take a cappuccino.
    Quinn: Isn’t it supposed to be “I’ll have a cappuccino”? Or is it the done thing to use the grammar of an American sitcom when ordering one’s coffee?

& Bax: Alvo! If you die before us, can we have your villa?
It’s already yours, man. Seriously, I put it in all your names... Then if I fall off my moped, I know you’re going to enjoy it rather than some corrupt local official. You’d do the same for me, right?

& Rick: It’s Tony Blair. Tiny Blair, more like.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Slowly harnessed, but rockets just in one second.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий