29 июл. 2013 г.

Mad Dogs 1×2

& Maria: It’s OK. I’m not the housekeeper.

& Tiny Blair: If you go to the police, ha! We are the police!

& Baxter: I know what he did. With the gun and the spitting. DNA. DNA! I’m like a walking fucking P-Petri dish of evidence. They can put me in any c-crime they want now.

& Woody: Bax, you’re a lawyer. What do you think we should do?
    Baxter: A corporate lawyer! I didn’t do murders, did I? I did spreadsheet frauds!

& Rick: What is somebody turns up?
    Quinn: Who?
    Rick: Other police who don’t wear masks.

Florence and the Machine — Dog Days Are Over

♪ Happiness hit her ♪
♪ Like a bullet in the head ♪

& Woody: That’s it. Our lives are over. We’re fucked. People don’t get away with stuff like this.


& Quinn: Why do we get some flowers as well with a little note? “Dear Jesus, sorry for stealing your massive stash of cocaine.” “Love Rick and the boys.”

& Rick: Oi! Somebody nicked his boat and half a ton of coke, I don’t think he’s going to miss a DVD player.

& Baxter: Woody’s got a heart of gold, but, let’s be honest, everything he touches turns to shit. As for Rick... He’s a fucking menace.

& Rick: Did you know that bees can count?

& Rick: I've just had a brilliant idea.
    Quinn: Please, don't share it.

& Woody: Wait a second, won't it be quicker just to...
    Rick: What?
    Woody: I can't even say it.
    Rick: What?!
    Woody: Cut his head off?
Ω Mind blowing guys.

& Maria: We would like, if you don't mind, to interview you all, one by one. Who would like to come first?..

& Maria: He says you seem tense. Maybe I should massage your shoulders?

& Maria: And you? What do you do?
    Quinn: I'm a lecturer in psychology.
    Maria: Psicologia... So, you know about good cop, bad cop?
    Quinn: Sure.
    Maria: Which do you think I am? The good cop or the bad cop?

& Rick: I'm a financial consultant.
    Maria: An accountant?
    Rick: No, not really. I advise.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий