11 июл. 2013 г.

David & Ellie

Dates 1×5

& Ellie: I know I look about 15 now but, if this works out, you should know that by the time I’m 30, 35, I should have the porcelain skin of a sun-starved Icelandic orphan, so... lucky!

& David: It’s funky. Do people still say funky?
    Ellie: Ironically, maybe... My dad says it all the time.
    David: That’s not good.

& Ellie: Can I have the Classic American, onion fries and a large White Russian, please?
    David: White... Russian. You sure?
    Ellie: Yeah. It’s delicious. But don’t mix milk and vodka thinking it tastes the same, cos it does not.

& Ellie: So, what do you do in the real world?
    David: What, my job? Um, I’m a driver.
    Ellie: All right, Ryan Gosling. Keep it vague! What do you drive then, Driver Dave?
    David: I just-just drive lorries, really.
    Ellie: You’re a trucker?
    David: Yeah, yeah, like a trucker. Yeah.


& Ellie: Well, until recently, I was employed in the transitional world of media...
    David: Sounds exciting. Like the movies? So, what, you’re going to try and stay in that field?
    Ellie: No, they closed down Blockbusters.

& Ellie: So, what does it feel like, then?
    David: Does what feel like?
    Ellie: 34.
    David: Surprisingly similar to 33.
    Ellie: And what’s that feel like?
    David: Shit.

& Darcy: There was this massive rumour doing the rounds that you were... You know...
    Ellie: You thought I... Vera Draked?
    Darcy: Well, everyone kinda did in an unspoken Facebook kind of way.

& David: You’re not 25, are you?
    Ellie: Um... I’m in my 20s.
    David: How old are you?
    Ellie: 19.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий