17 июл. 2013 г.

Redemption / Hummingbird

& Cristina: Go to emergency.
    Joey: I can’t.
    Cristina: Why not If you don’t want to give your name, just call yourself Smith or something.
    Joey: That would be a mistake.
    Cristina: Why?
    Joey: My name is Smith.

& Cristina: Who lives here?
    Joey: Me.
    Cristina: Did you break in?
    Joey: I fell.
    Cristina: Did you hurt someone?
    Joey: Only myself.

& Cristina: I’m guessing that you have psychological problems.
    Joey: They put me up a mountain and told me to kill people. What’d they think would come back down the mountain?

& Joey: You’ve got a knife... I’ve got a spoon.


& Joey: Sister, I’m Catholic.
    Cristina: I’m not your sister. I’m drunk and I’m up against the wall.

& Tracey: So, Joey... are you exclusively gay?
    Joey: You know, it’s interesting... Recently... I’ve found myself attracted to... nuns.

& Joey: I believe in justice. Sometimes you have to make it happen yourself.

& Cristina: How will you get home?
    Joey: I’m a gangster. I’ll steal a car. ... I’ll walk. It’s a lovely morning.

& Cristina: Smile.
    Joey: Why?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий