27 июл. 2013 г.

Broken

& Dillon: So are you a lesbian?
    Skunk: No.
    Dillon: You look like a lesbian.
    Skunk: What does a lesbian look like?
    Dillon: Kind of ugly.

& Skunk: My God, Mike!
    Mike: It’s Mr Kiernan in school, Skunk. Not Mike.
    Skunk: Oh, right. Well, in that case you can call me Miss Cunningham.


& Mike: Um, how is Kasia?
    Skunk: Kasia’s fine.
    Mike: Will you, um, say hi to her for me? ... Do you have a message back?
    Skunk: I do... Dick.
    Mike: Excuse me?!
    Skunk: It’s what she said.

& Skunk: Say it’s okay, Dad.
    Archie: What?
    Skunk: I said I was sorry. Now you have to say it’s okay.

& Mike: That ... is the definition of courage. Right? Being afraid... but doing it anyway.

& Skunk: It’ll all go wrong, Dad. Everything always goes wrong. Why do only bad things happen?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий