28 июл. 2013 г.

Intuition

Wilfred 3×7

Intuition is more important to
discovery than logic.”

Henry Poincaré

& Wilfred: You’re distracting my subject, Ryan.
    Ryan: Sorry.
    Anne: Oh, I don’t mind him in here. Although it is weird how dogs like to just sit there and watch you shit.

& Ryan: I couldn’t shake the feeling that I’d actually just seen my dad. It was creepy how real it felt.
    Wilfred: I had a dream like that once. I had a dream that the nation rose up to live out its true creed, that in the state of Alabama little black boys and girls were able to hold hands with little white boys and girls and walk together as brother and sister. It was creepy how real it felt.

& Ryan: Why are dogs so fascinated by watching people shit?
    Wilfred: Because we’re students, Ryan. Students of human nature. A person’s fecal expulsion technique can teach you a lot about them.


& Kristen: As a doctor, ethically and legally I’m not allowed to give these to you. So... just think of me as a sister with easy access to really good drugs.

& Wilfred: Do you smell it, too, Ryan?
    Ryan: Smell what?
    Wilfred: The stench of death.

& Wilfred: I told you. My gut never lies.
    Ryan: You’re a regular Scooby-Doo. ... What the hell?!
    Wilfred: You called me the S-word. That’s the most racist character ever created. “Ruh-roh!” Wh-Who talks like that?

& Ryan: You killed Jellybeans for his bandana. You’re a monster.
    Wilfred: I did it because of you, Ryan! You drove me to it. The way you went on and on about that bandana!
    Ryan: I said it was cute.
    Wilfred: Exactly! What was I supposed to do... not kill him for his bandana?

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий