11 июл. 2013 г.

Olympus Has Fallen

& Margaret Asher: The president gets us off our dependence on foreign oil... yet he cannot help a wife choose an earring.
    Mike: Uh, small one. Classic look for a classic lady.
    Margaret Asher: Good chat.
    President Asher: Kiss ass.
    Margaret Asher: Well, I love you both but I am going with the long.

& Agent Jones: You’ve heard of Mike Banning, haven’t you?
    Agent Davis: Yeah, yeah. The guy who told the Speaker of the House to go fuck himself.

& Forbes: There is a reason I never voted for you.

& Secret Service Director Lynn Jacobs: Mr. President?
    Mike: Negative.

& Speaker Trumbull: Mary, get me some coffee Half-and-half, three Sweet ’N Lows. In a real cup. Not one of those paper or Styrofoam things. All right. Let’s secure all nuclear sites.

& Speaker Trumbull: I want to speak to the Russians, the Chinese, the British, and the French. And then I want a press conference. In that order.


& Jacobs: Is he alive?
    Mike: Ask me a serious question.

& General Clegg: How do we know we can trust the information?
    Mike: I just asked them nicely.

& Mike: Why don’t you and I play a game of fuck off? You go first.

& Kang: There’s a saying... in Korea. Seeing something a 100 times... is not as good as living it once.

& General Clegg: I am giving you a direct order!
    Mike: Newsflash, asshole. I don’t work for you.

& Kang: I will send the president out... one piece at a time.
    Mike: It won’t matter. Because whatever you think you accomplished you won’t be alive to see it.

& Mike: Sorry about the house, sir.
    President Asher: It’s okay. I believe it’s insured.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ John McClane's reincarnation.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий