16 июл. 2013 г.

Second Wave

Continuum 2×10

& Travis: Don’t fear death. Each ending is merely a new beginning.

& Garza: Try a little harder, this feels more like foreplay. ... You’re sexy when you’re worked up. Take off these cuffs, we can both enjoy this.

& Kiera: Tell me!
    Garza: Make me!

& Alec: This is Arc. It’s a way to take the entire internet and distill it into one single page of information. It’s the ultimate window into real time data at light speed.
    Emily: So I can download music really fast?
    Alec: All the music ever recorded at your fingertips, instantly. No download required... Now replace the word “music” with anything your heart desires.


& Escher: Emily? I don’t pay you to think.
    Emily: You don’t pay me to be a zombie, either!

& Julian: The future is set, my destiny with it.
    Kiera: It’s not set. Other people’s words telling you what to do?.. What do you believe?

& Julian: They say if you live by the sword, you should be prepared to die by it. This is her sword... Are you ready to die by your sword? ... You cannot make a man listen with a bullet. No, it takes words. Ideas. Enlightenment comes through education. They can try to take away our liberties, but they cannot destroy our ideas!

& Emily: I need to say that there’s something... you don’t know about me. I haven’t told you that I...
    Alec: Emily, it’s ok. I love you, too.

& Kiera: To be honest, I would be lost here without you.
    Alec: You wouldn’t be here without me! I owe you, remember?

& Chen: Are you ready to be enlightened, brother?

--
On the IMDb

Σ Not the end. Cool.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий