9 июл. 2013 г.

Seconds

Continuum 2×9

& Inspector Harris: Nothing personal.
    Inspector Dillon: It’s politics, Dillon. Of course it’s personal.

& Carlos: Who the hell is Escher?

& Julian: I’m not here to be recruited.
    Sonya: This isn’t about you joining anyone. This is about you leading everyone!

& Carlos: Julian is Theseus? That’s kinda hard to reconcile.
    Kiera: Every monster starts off as someone’s baby.

& Kiera: What if you could save tens of thousands of people?
    Carlos: Yeah, who wouldn’t want to do that?
    Kiera: Even if it meant killing one person?
    Carlos: I know this game. If you could go back in time and kill Hitler?
    Kiera: What’s your answer?
    Carlos: I would kill Hitler. But what he did happened. Hitler killed millions.


& Julian: Do you feel like this is all one big game?
    Alec: We’re just pieces being moved around somebody else’s board. Or balls, in this case. Err. Just a better analogy.

& Julian: Everyone seems to think I have a destiny to fulfill, but I mean honestly, I don’t even know if it’s even what I want.
    Alec: Yeah, I know that routine...
    Julian: You do?
    Alec: Forget it. Nobody can tell us who we are, Julian. We create our own future, that’s the only destiny that there is.

& Carlos: The sad truth is that if we spill blood because of hate, then we’re no better than them! Our principles are the only line between order and chaos.

& Kiera: What if I’m the one that creates the monster?

& Hector: You’ve killed tens of thousands.
    Julian: Their sacrifice will save millions.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий