6 июл. 2013 г.

Spoils of War

Spartacus: War of the Damned

Season 3 Episode 6

& Crixus: You would have us run?
    Spartacus: I would have us live.

& Gannicus: I will cause distraction, and gain needed time.
    Spartacus: By what means?
    Gannicus: I have no fucking idea.

& Gannicus: He is a troublesome man to kill. I have attempted it myself upon occasion.
    Sibyl: The gods favor him. And bless us as well.
    Gannicus: They piss upon us and you welcome it as cooling rain.

& Crassus: We shall honor Caesar as the victor.
Tiberius: There is no love lost between us. Surely there must be more fitting service that I might...
    Crassus: A shrewd man turns rival to valued ally. Caesar is blessed with storied name, and shall one day rise to shame the very sun. Make peace, and bask in glorious light.


& Crassus: Many a boy may enter a war. Yet at it’s end, only a man will emerge.

& Crassus: It warms my heart to see you become one.
    Tiberius: I am what you have made me.

& Laeta: He is not consumed by a thirst for blood. Perhaps he stood as such once, yet now... he fights for what he believes is just.
    Crassus: There is no cause more dangerous.
    Laeta: He will not stop. I do not believe he could, even if he so wished it.
    Crassus: Then he and I stand the same. Each believes himself the hero, the other villain. It is for history to decide who is mistaken. Until such a day... we shall play our parts upon fortune’s stage. As each of us must.

& Metellus: What of the Aedile’s wife?
    Crassus: She has left these walls, never to return.
    Metellus: You would claim entire fucking city for yourself?
    Crassus: A wise man does not fight for glory alone.

& Gannicus: How is such a thing possible?
    Spartacus: Nothing is beyond reach for the richest man in the Republic. Crassus.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий