8 июл. 2013 г.

Be Silent and Come Out

Falling Skies 3×6

& Weaver: You know that you’re acting crazy.
Tom: Dan, in case you hadn’t noticed, crazy is where I live right now.

& Pope: Can somebody explain something to me? Why is it that if anybody else had have acted like an alien and shoot people, you’d have blown their brains out and used what’s left of their skull as an ash tray?

& Amigo: Put $20 on “both die” for me, and I’ll take them out myself.
    Pope: No, no, no. Easy, there, amigo. This is not a call to action, my friends. It’s just a friendly wager on the fates of a couple of guys. Don’t even think about it.


& Peralta: My grandmother used to say, “The minute we love, the world has something to use against us.”
    Tom: Smart woman.
    Peralta: She also said, “Death is not the worst of all evils.”

& Tom: You had a bug, Hal.
Ω Really boring. And stupid. Why not to use Volm’s MRI?

& Tom: And that is my signed letter of resignation. Effective immediately.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Mason&Sons on the road!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий