3 июл. 2013 г.

Blood Brothers

Spartacus: War of the Damned

Season 3 Episode 5

& Lugo: Oh, you must learn our tongue. You know what cruses she rains upon you.
    Gannicus: I prefer the bliss of ignorance.
    Lugo: As all men should, huh.

& Metellus: I seek ... only answer to singular question, why did the Senate granted you an army only for it to stand idle half day’s march from Sinuessa?
    Crassus: The Senate did not grant me an army. They granted command. Every horse, every sword, every man your eye lays upon was purchased with coin from my own vaults. Shall be set to purpose by the will of Marcus Crassus alone.


& Crassus: Spartacus will not be put to grass by brute force... He’s a man of keen intellect, and must be dealt with in kind.
    Metellus: You speak as though you admire the man.
    Crassus: He came from humble beginnings, and now even the Senate trembles before him. I find no greater cause for admiration.

& Gannicus: It is a mad fucking plan... The sort I most favor.

& Agron: You fucking traitor!
    Caesar: No, a fucking Roman.

& Caesar: Now would be time to run.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий