18 июл. 2013 г.

Born Free

Dexter 1×12

& Ruby: Shh, I’m just checking the supplies, okay?

& LaGuerta: What happened here, Dexter?
    Dexter: I... couldn’t find the remote.

& Dexter: Finding a needle in a haystack isn’t hard isn’t hard when every straw is computerized.

& Doakes: Lab geek... My ass!

& Dexter: Does it have to be Deb?
    Ruby: It’s the only way.


& Ruby: Who am I?
    Dexter: A killer... without reason or regret. You’re free.
    Ruby: You can be that way, too.
    Dexter: What about the code?
    Ruby: Damn it, Dex, you don’t have a code! Harry did.

& Ruby: You can’t be a killer and a hero. It doesn’t work that way!

& Debra: Why me, Dex? Why’d he choose me?
    Dexter: You’re just lucky, I guess.

& Dexter: I can give you more tranquilizer if you want. It’s a service I don’t usually offer.

& Dexter: You’re the only one I ever wanted to set free.
    Ruby: You’re the one that needs setting free, little brother.

& Rita: Who knows? You might even find I can handle the truth.

& Dexter: Doakes always sensed I was hiding something... Now he knows. My devil danced with his demon, and the fiddler’s tune is far from over.

& Dexter: Yeah, they see me. I’m one of them... in their darkest dreams.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий