2 июл. 2013 г.

Into the Fire

Under the Dome 1×2

& Ben: I’m coming with you.
    Joe: Dude, you don’t have to.
    Ben: Buddy, Lewis had Clark, you got me, all right?

& Phil: Why is it that engineers always act superior to DJs?
    Dodee: Because we’re smarter, Phil.

& Angie: What did I ever do to you?!
    Junior: You loved me.

& Julia: We will keep updating you as information comes in. So stay tuned to...
    Phil: WYBS. Your only source of news from Under the Dome.


& Carolyn: What does that mean?
    Alice: I have no idea.
    Norrie: I do, mom. It means we’re all gonna die in here.

& Linda: Pull yourself together and get out on patrol. People are scared, and when people are scared, they start acting stupid.
    Paul: Yeah, you’d have to be stupid not to be scared.

& Joe: What if we’re trapped in here forever?
    Ben: I’ll never get to make out with Mila Kunis.

& Julia: Oh, my god, the military doesn’t know what it is.
    Phil: So?
    Julia: So it means they didn’t do it. They’re not responsible.
    Phil: Who is?

& Junior: She belongs to me.
    Barbie: That’s too bad for her.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий