13 июл. 2013 г.

Truth Be Told

Dexter 1×11

& Rudy: The message of my work is... not in the product itself, but rather the presentation.

& Debra: Wine and Valium? I’ll be totally helpless.
    Rudy: You read my mind.

& Debra: He’s been acting weird lately. Last night he said we need to talk.
    Dexter: Well, that’s never good.

& Debra: He sent me this text message.
    Dexter: “Cum sail away with me?..” He misspelled “come.”


& Laura Moser: Close your eyes, Dexter. Don’t look.

& Dexter: Some people are meant to be alone, right?
    Angel: Dex, socio, alone sucks.

& Rudy: Debra Morgan... Will you marry me?
    Debra: I knew it! I fucking knew it!!
    Rudy: Is that your version of a “yes”?

& Debra: Big brother. I let it go to voice mail. He can wait till we’re done here.
    Rudy: Good. I want you all to myself. So... let the toasting begin. To... what comes next.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий