30 июн. 2013 г.

Phantom

& Demi: Do you think we can be redeemed for the things we’ve done?
    Markov: I don’t know. In our dreams, maybe.

& Priest: Would you like to make a confession?
    Demi: Confession for what?

& Pavlov: Always the rebel, Demi. I mean, don’t you think that vodka would be more in keeping with a servant of the Soviet Navy?
    Demi: Rum’s a sailor’s drink. Vodka, a politician’s.
    Pavlov: One serves the other, don’t you think?
    Demi: Politics serves itself. I mean, no offense, but... I drink what I like.

& Demi: You know what they call an old boat captain without a boat?.. “Just another drunk.”


& Demi: You ever start a war, Mr. Bruni?

& Demi: Sometimes a man has to pick a side.

& Demi: There’s a Ukrainian proverb that says: “Share a tent with Gypsies, and you wake up in a field of shit.”
    Bruni: I’ve heard that one, yes.
    Demi: Then you’ll understand if I tell you to go fuck yourself.

& Pavlov: That’s below crush depth!
    Demi: I know what our crush depth is, Pavlov.
    Bruni: What are we doing?
    Demi: Lifting our skirt.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий