18 июн. 2013 г.

Badlands

Falling Skies 3×3

& Denny: M-a-m-j-j-a-s-o. What letter comes next?
    Ben: Uh, “n.” March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, “n”... November.

& Ben: Try this one, Einstein. I’m looking for a word. The first two letters indicate a male, the first three a female, the first four a great man, the whole word a great woman. What’s the word?
    Denny: ... Tricky.
    Ben: Matt?
    Matt: If I wanted to go to school, I would’ve stayed home.

& Marina Peralta: Unless you’re planning on being impeached or getting a stroke, I don’t think we have to worry about it.
    Tom: In the last two years, I’ve been kidnapped, tortured, shot, implanted with an eye worm. Last week, I was almost torn apart by a harnessed kid and contaminated by a nuclear reactor. I think we can count on something happening, don’t you?

& Tector: So, what are we up against, Professor?
    Tom: I’m not sure... human beings.
    Tector: What the hell they got against us?
    Weaver: That’s the $64 million question.


& Tom: Why don’t you tell me what’s going on with you?
    Anne: You’re not gonna like it.
    Tom: I’ll keep an open mind.
    Anne: ... I don’t think she’s human.

& Tom: Have you looked at her lately? I don’t mean through a microscope. I mean, have you really looked at her? She’s beautiful. 10 fingers. 10 toes. No claws. No scales. She’s perfect.

Ω Garza?!?! What a nice surprise!
& Katherine Fisher: I work for the President, sir... the real President, Benjamin Hathaway. Who do you think sent me here?
Ω 2 Presidents? Both of the new United States? Nice turn.

& Jeanne: We’re all gonna die.
    Weaver: Yes. Someday. Someday, I surely plan to.
    Jeanne: I mean at their hands.
    Weaver: Maybe. But as long as we’re here, we can’t stop doing what we do, being who we are. Otherwise, we’re just already dead... dead on our feet, and what good is that?

& Tom: Sometimes the best thing that we can do for people is just to be there for them as a witness... when they leave.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий