27 июн. 2013 г.

Decimation

Spartacus: War of the Damned

Season 3 Episode 4

& Spartacus: Gratitude for assistance.
    Caesar: There is no greater glory... Than the death of your enemy.

& Crassus: One must appear as wolf to be welcomed by the pack.

& Spartacus: Coin holds little worth upon the field of battle.
    Laeta: What of a mind keen enough to amass it?

& Laeta: You have struck fear into the very heart of the Republic. Imagine the glory that awaits... the man who defeats you.

& Tiberius: What punishment would you have me inflict?
    Crassus: One to stand warning. That death at the hands of Spartacus pales against the wrath of the House of Crassus. ....
    Sabinus: Decimation?! Not since the days of Marius has savage ritual been so commanded.

& Tiberius: Fifty men. Fifty stones. Five stained with the promise of death. Draw well and live. Draw poorly...

& Laeta: Embrace what you have. All can change in sudden moment.


& Nemetes: What have you done, you mad fuck?!
    Caesar: I set her free. As I would all Romans yet held by Spartacus.
    Nemetes: You truly do stand one of us. Come, brother. Let us see it done.

& Tiberius: Father, I would have word...
    Crassus: I am not your father in this. I am your fucking Imperator! I have too long considered you a child, Tiberius... Apologies. You stand a soldier now, and deserve to be treated as any other. Join your men. Fall to command.

& Spartacus: Does it lie within possibility, what I seek to do?
    Heracleo: All dreams are possible... it is but effort and cost that keeps it from waking grasp.

& Crixus: Take her life, brother. And in the act let us become as one again.
    Spartacus: A thing deserved. Yet I will not see us become the very thing we fight against.
    Crixus: There are many who question your mind in this.
    Spartacus: I question mind as well... placing faith in you as a leader.

& Naevia: The man has helped us more than anyone. Yet I now doubt path he travels.
    Crixus: Then perhaps the time has come, to forge our own.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Bloody business.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий