24 июн. 2013 г.

Wolves at the Gate

Spartacus: War of the Damned

Season 3 Episode 2

& Laeta: Show an animal kindness and it will give loyalty until the heavens fall. Show it nothing but the lash... and wonder not why it bears teeth.

& Crassus: You hold revered name of the Julian clan. Sired from the bloodline of Venus. Divine mother of Aeneas, forbearer of Romulus, exalted founder of Rome...
    Caesar: I require no lesson in my fucking heritage!
    Crassus: Then perhaps one in mine. I am descendant from no god. Nor man of lofty note. I’m tolerated within the Senate solely for the wealth I have amassed through labor and dealings those with “proper” lineage deem beneath them.
    Caesar: And you believe this singular cause why they hate you, hmm?

& Crassus: You possess name absent wealth.
    Caesar: And you possess wealth absent name.
    Crassus: Imagine what could be wrested from highest perch, were Crassus and Caesar to align themselves.
    Caesar: My name has remained constant since falling from my mother’s womb. You have been heavy with gold for equal years. Why now suggest the pairing?
    Crassus: Opportunity to seize laurels and the gratitude of the Republic presents itself. And with it, first stone upon the road to greater glories...
    Caesar: What would you have me aid you in, to see such a day hastened?
    Crassus: Bring end to slave rebellion... And death of Spartacus.


& Spartacus: I was told you hold no love for the Republic.
    Attius: Tell me you have not brought the Bringer of Fucking Piss and Shit to my very door?
    Crixus: Your legend precedes you.

& Kore: I was attending Caesar as commanded...
    Tiberius: Caesar?
    Sabinus: Gaius Julius Caesar?
    Kore: He laid hands upon me.

& Crassus: To bring Spartacus to ground I must have a wolf at my side.
    Caesar: Hmm. And let us turn gleaming fang towards moon of full purpose, and see blood and gore matted upon fur.

& Attius: I cannot aid you in this. It would mean my life.
    Gannicus: You have forged weapons for Spartacus himself... If we are discovered with your craft clutched in hand, then they will send you to the afterlife all the same.
    Attius: Fuck the gods. What would you have of me?

& Laeta: You! You aid Spartacus?
    Spartacus: No. I stand the man himself.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий