17 июн. 2013 г.

Second Listen

Continuum 2×8

& Kiera: We can make this fast and easy.
    Garza: I doubt that. He’s a very old man.

& Alec: You’re asking me to remotely trigger the com channel of a dead person and use their CMR to look through their dead eyes?
    Kiera: Technically, it’s possible. Then, once we connect...
    Alec: It’s weird and it’s creepy, and I feel like I’m reanimating the dead. ... Actually, that’s kinda cool!

& Alec: It’s going to change the world!
    Kellogg: And Alec, you’re going to change it.
    Alec: Yeah, and you’re going to sell it. The master key to the internet.
    Kellogg: We keep the key. We sell the services. Cracking encryptions, overwriting computer systems, information control.
    Alec: Yeah. And then I become death. The destroyer of all worlds.

& Kellogg: Oppenheimer was making a nuclear bomb.
    Alec: It’s a different bottle, same genie.
    Kellogg: I know you see the good in this, Alec. And I see the good in you! So come on, what do you say? Let’s make some billions, improve some lives, a little heroism on the side.

& Carlos: Should I be jealous?
    Kiera: What? Of course not. We’re just... enjoying a temporary detente. Mutual interests.
    Carlos: Keep your friends close...
    Kiera: And your enemies in a vice-like grip.
    Carlos: Yeah, but who’s gripping who?


& Kiera: What do they want?
    Escher: What everyone wants. Power. Control.
    Kiera: I don’t want that.
    Escher: Are you sure?..

& Agent Gardiner: What do you say we take a trip to Fisker and Associates?
    Kiera: You go ahead, I’ve got...
    Agent Gardiner: Things that you’ve gotta do. With your people. Section Six. Nevermind, I got this.

& Garza: Do you still think I’m pretty?

& Garza: You asked me for a favour. Do you know what it was?
    Alec: A what?
    Garza: A favour, idiot boy! You, in the future, asked me for a favour. Can you guess what you wanted?
    Alec: Dating advice?

& Garza: We all have good intentions when we start.
    Kiera: Don’t do it, Garza. I know who he is!
    Garza: I know what he becomes!
    Alec: Goddamit, neither of you know me!

& Garza: Why would you trust me to do this?
    Alec: Because, unlike me, you’re weak enough and strong enough to love.

& Alec: Who the hell am I in the future? I sent you to protect me. I sent her here to kill me.

& Alec: There is no fate. We chart our own course, here and now.

& Alec: I don’t follow instructions anymore, not from you, not from anyone. The only opinion that matters is mine. So if I say she gets to be here, then she gets to be here.
    Kellogg: Well, look at you... The boy becomes the man.

--
On the IMDb

Σ RIP Agent Gardiner. We’ll miss you. A little. And what is the reason here? Kiera can not sustain two men?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий