1 июн. 2013 г.

Crocodile

Dexter 1×2

& Debra: Why is it we never talk brother-sister stuff?
    Dexter: Our dad was a cop. You’re a cop. I work for the cops. For us, this is brother-sister stuff.

& Dexter: I like puzzles. But there’s nothing more frustrating than putting a puzzle together and finding then it still doesn’t make sense.

& Prosecutor: How long have you been doing blood-spatter analysis?
    Dexter: Almost twelve years.
    Prosecutor: You’ve been involved in quite a few cases, then.
    Dexter: 2,103.
    Prosecutor: Give or take.
    Dexter: No, 2,103.
    Prosecutor: Then it’s safe to say blood is your life.
    Dexter: ... Safe to say.


& Dexter: I see their pain. On some level, I even understand their pain. I just can’t feel their pain.

& Rita: Tell me about your day.
    Dexter: I had court... You know, the blood thing. And then a crime scene and more blood.
    Rita: I don’t know how you do it.
    Dexter: Well, blood is... my life... my job.

& Dexter: In slaughterhouses, they stun the animals before butchering them. It’s the humane thing to do. Those animals, they’re the lucky ones.

& Dexter: The worst thing about finally putting together a puzzle is finding there are missing pieces.

& Dexter: There are no secrets in life, just hidden truths that lie beneath the surface.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий