25 июн. 2013 г.

Men of Honor

Spartacus: War of the Damned

Season 3 Episode 3

& Spartacus: Swords born from shackles... Your hands turn miracle, Attius.
    Attius: Then perhaps you would bless them with additional coin, in reward for such divinity.
    Spartacus: Knowing effort serves higher purpose is reward enough?

& Crixus: Do you desire blood?.. Then let us have proper contest! Bring swords!
    Gannicus: We fall to fucking games now?
    Naevia: The Romans forced you and Crixus to such, for their amusement. We but return favor.

& Heracleo: You are Spartacus?
    Spartacus: I stand so named.
    Heracleo: The same fiend that brought down the arena in Capua? Defeated Glaber at Vesuvius? Wrought untold suffering upon the Republic and its people?
    Spartacus: All deeds claimed with pride.
    Heracleo: Then I call you fucking brother!

& Spartacus: Return when sun gives way to moon. And discover if there stands cause to share cup.
    Heracleo: As you command, King Spartacus... As you command.


& Tiberius: The time for words has ended. Break camp, and return to my father with news of Spartacus.
    Caesar: He gave order to remain at your side.
    Tiberius: I am the word and the will of Marcus Crassus! You are not at my side, Gaius. You serve beneath me.
    Caesar: .... I fall to command.

& Spartacus: Aid..., and you and your people will share equal portion from what we gain in bargain with the Cilician.
    Laeta: I would have freedom as price. For all of us.

& Laeta: Am I to trust your word?
    Spartacus: The reason is simple... You stand absent choice.

& Heracleo: You would entreat Poseidon... to shun robes and present ass!
    Spartacus: If he stood before me. Yet he does not.

& Gannicus: What fucking piss does Heracleo offer?
    Attius: Absinthe, by name. I once drained six cups, and found myself in heated argument with imaginary cat.
    Gannicus: Then let us drain seven, and finish argument before you strike from Roman shores.

& Laeta: It surprises, how such small a weight bears such heavy burden.

& Laeta: Heracleo spoke the truth, at least upon one subject... You are not the man one expects.

& Gannicus: You feel you owe debt Sibyl?
    Sibyl: I owe you everything!
    Gannicus: Then see it repaid... by staying far from my presence. And men of my kind.

& Heracleo: What are your thoughts?
    Spartacus: That I stand the fool. For laying trust in a man absent honor.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий